Welcome to the Cougar's Den. Here you will find my personal observations, writings and photos about life at St. Charles Community College.


This blog is in no way sanctioned or approved by the college.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

SCC Holiday Party 2009

Here are a few images from our last holiday party whose theme was "Silver and Gold." I didn't get pictures of every one of the entries in the Decorating Contest, but I think I got most of them.

I liked the oversized photo album entry, particularly the historical pictures, some of which I will be sharing in a future post.





I was, of course, partial to the LRC entry, a treasure chest filled with silver and gold.




The baby pictures were cute.



Christmas Pinata?

And that's "snow" joke!

Actually, the door decorating contest was last year.

Kenny Sneed keeps the refreshments coming!


Jim Nelson and Brenda Hollrah seemed to be having fun.


In the holiday mood!

As usual, there were plenty of cool door prizes.


Deb Stein models the latest in Holiday Hosiery.

No comments:

Post a Comment